The International Food & Beverage Forum® Panel addressed the topic:
"Why do I need to study Mozart and Beethoven to become a Rock Star chef?"
Kurt H. Fischer, President & Owner K. H. Fischer & Associates and IF&BF President and founding member.
Panelists Left to right seated:
- Reed S. Groban, Executive Chef & Director of Food and Beverage, The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Raimund Hofmeister, Director of Culinary Arts, Art Institute of Las Vegas, Henderson, Nevada.
- Christophe-Bruno Marziale, Corporate Director of Food & Beverage, Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, France.
- Charles Satkewich, General Manager, The Omni Charlotte Hotel, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Walter Staib, President & CEO, Concepts By Staib, Lt. C/o City Tavern, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and IF&BF Vice-President of North America
- Patrick Willis, COO Marlon Abela Restaurant Corporation, London, England.